TERMS & CONDITIONS
PRIVATE YOGA / SPECIALTY CLASSES
1. To reserve a spot, guests are required to pay a 50% deposit of the final amount upon time of booking. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. The full balance is due on the day of the class.
3. In case of a cancellation within 48 hours of the commencement of the class, the remaining balance is to be paid to Elevated Retreats LLC. Clients may re-schedule their yoga class once. Exemptions can not be made for any reason, including weather, injury/illness or personal emergencies.
4. Mat rentals & yoga props are always included.
5. Please note that yoga room rental charges may apply.
6. Cash, check and VENMO payments are gratefully accepted.
1. Please see workshop advertisement/flyer/website for details regarding deposit, cancellation policy and payment information.
2. If the workshop is hosted at a yoga studio, please see studio website for cancellation policy and payment information.
For yoga retreats, I strive to secure the most exclusive private residences and the most sought after outdoor adventure specialists for your mountain yoga getaway. Because of this business model, the cancellation policy is firm. I ask all of my clients to review these cancelation terms and conditions. You are responsible for reading and understanding these terms and conditions.
1. Guests are required to pay a deposit at the time of booking. The deposit amount is stipulated on the page for each retreat. Deposits are non refundable. The full balance is due 60 days prior to the date of arrival. Cancelations within 60 days are nonrefundable. If it is possible to rebook your spot on the retreat a refund will be issued, less the deposit fee.
2. Please consider purchasing travel insurance. In case of cancellation, refunds can not be made for any reason, including weather, injury/illness, or personal emergencies. No refunds or credits for failure to attend or failure to complete the retreat, or for arriving late or leaving early. Please consider a trip cancelation insurance to cover your trip fees in the event of travel disruption, illness or injury before your arrival. Furthermore, it is recommended to purchase travel insurance in the event of injury while on retreat. Note that most travel insurance must be purchased within 14 days of making your reservation. Travel insurance recommendation: TRAVELEX
3. Elevated Retreats LLC reserves the right to cancel retreats with inadequate participant interest, in which case all money paid will be refunded. Notification of cancellation will occur at least 60 days prior to retreat start date. Elevated Retreats LLC cannot be held responsible for any personal expenses, such as airline tickets due to changes in itineraries or retreat cancellations.