MYSORE STYLE* PRACTICE PROGRAM TELLURIDE
MON, WED, FRI: 8-10 am
at AhHaa, 300 S Townsend St, Telluride, CO 81435
• No drop-ins, except for students with an established practice.
• First timers or visiting students, please contact me directly prior to coming to class.
• New students and beginners can join for the first class on a donation basis. Suggested donation $10-$20.
• A three months commitment is required to be able to join the program.
COST PER CALENDAR MONTH
• Unlimited: $135
• 8 Mysore practices: $130
• 4 Mysore practices: $80
• Drop in: $25 (only for students with an established practice)
• Cash, check & VENMO accepted.
• Memberships are valid from first to last of each calendar month. They do NOT roll over.
* MYSORE STYLE Each posture is taught individually to the student and only when it is mastered and the teacher sees the student fit to continue, she will be granted the next one. The prescribed practice is repeated six days per week. Strength and stamina are built gradually and the body and mind become purified and clean. Both body and mind can slowly adjust to the rigorous and intense level of breathing and moving.